Thursday, December 09, 2004
 
BURNOUT
WTF? That just about says it. I need some time off. Off from blogging, off from work, off from everything. It seems as if I have forgotten how to smile. Maybe it will be better in the morning. Maybe it won't. Maybe it won't matter.

I want to thank all of you that have read and commented on this blog. This is not the end, it is just a vacation, a hiatus if you will. I may be back tomorrow, I may not be back for a while, if you miss me, e-mail me, I will write you back. Once again this is not a goodbye. This is a see ya later.

We have some great guest bloggers lined up that you will love. These folks will show you the way.

# 1 Jenn from Born Under a Fire Sign has signed up to blog here is as well. Jenn, is from Highlands Ranch, CO, one of my favorite places. Welcome Jenn.

# 2 Please Welcome Will. A long time friend of LOSLI.

UPDATE : It is spreading.



Powered by Blogger

Google