Thursday, December 30, 2004
 
Reason #582 why I hate living in an apartment
I don’t know about anyone else but I tend to use up all my clothes before I decide to make the trek down to the laundry room. It isn’t that I’m lazy. I just don’t like carting that stuff around more than once a week (or two).

We have one laundry facility for the entire complex and I’m starting to think I’m just about the only idiot that hasn’t rented a washer and dryer because I hardly ever see anyone in there. 6 units for something like 200 apartments (I’m guessing)… you’d think I’d see someone else.

Anyway, I went to do laundry tonight and it dawned on me that I haven’t seen 3 pairs of panties that I absolutely adore since the last time the boyfriend and I did laundry. That time there was actually a guy in there putting stuff in the dryer. Interesting.

I came back upstairs and rummaged around thinking perhaps I had just overlooked them somewhere. They were nowhere to be found.

It seemed like a far fetched idea but I called the boyfriend to see if perhaps he took them to keep him company in the truck or something. Hey… you never know right? He thought it might be a good idea for future reference but swears he doesn’t have them.

That can only mean one thing. Some freaky apartment dweller stole my favorite panties out of the dryer…



Powered by Blogger

Google