Monday, December 20, 2004
 
Top Secret
Only known copy in existence of transcript of Dubya's Christmas card to Dick Cheney. My whitehouse sources came through, I knew mailing Gin and Juice or Jenna and not Jenna that care package full of Jim Beam would pay off.


Dear Dickey,
Marry Christmas. I want to thank you for your help during the relection. I couldn't have done it without you. What a great year, we get to stay in the Whitehouse, yee haw. Hey Dickey, can we put some cattle in at the whitehouse? I notice some of those bloggers are calling me an oilstore cowboy, I figgered that if I had some cows it would shut those liberals up. They probly were supporters of Howard Deen.

We are the true, true believers. Can I get a woop woop? I finally got around to reading Lynne's book, I like hot lesbian action. I hid it uder the tiles in my office so that Laura would not find it, she might be paying a few more visits to Lynne if you know what I mean. I did not want to give her iny ideas. I like lesbians, Mary and her friend are cool, but it's the boy on boy action that scares me.

Ken Mehlman, excepted of course.

Merry Christmas
Dubya (A true believer, not sure what I am believing in but I believe anyway, just like you and daddy told me to do.)



Powered by Blogger

Google