Tuesday, January 25, 2005
 
$200,000. Dress But He Plans to DO His Own Hair...
Did you hear? The Donald got married again.

Is it just me, or is there something wrong when a woman dons a $200,000. fifty pound dress to get married in while people are without homes, and starving, all over the world.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I begrudge them the right to have that money... or even the right to spend it in what ever way they see fit. I just think that the ways they chose to spend it reveals a greedy selfish ugliness that I would never brag about for myself. There is a line between lovely, wonderful wedding dress and extravagant monstrosity. They have landed firmly and with both feet on the right hand side of that line. And the fact that Donald intends to style his own hair does not make this any less true.

Personally I think money for his hair would be money better spent.

This has been a special report on money, greed and monstrosities ~ I'm Bad Penny

*UPDATE by Jess*
I want to thank Penny for joining the LOSLI team. If you all are not reading Penny's blog you should be. She is my cyber mama, and on top of that she has sexy feet. How's that for an endorsement?

*UPDATE 2 by Jess*
We want Penny's love life stories, she makes me look like a boring guy. BTW, go see Charlie. He is the best pundit I know. Yes, IMHO he is better than Atrios. How's that for an endorsement?


Powered by Blogger

Google