Wednesday, January 26, 2005
 
Conversations with pears volume 10.
After a little bit of prodding, I have decided to bring back my conversations with pears.

Me:

Pear:

Me: So.....

Pear: Yeah, so what?

Me: You're looking well.

Pear: Yeah. I feel well.

Me: Thats good. How has life been treating you?

Pear:

Me:

Pear:

Me: Not so good eh?

Pear: It is freaking freezing, you never visit, I have not had a diet Mountain Dew in weeks.

Me: Sorry.

Pear: Where is my Dew bitch?

Me: All out. I can give you a Pepsi.

Pear: You cheap bastard, skidaddle down to the store and get me one. Oh and one of those mini pizzas.



*update*
Ken of Ken is a Verb, is quietly running one of the best blogs I have read in recent times. Make him a daily read, blogroll him, blogline him, just read him. How's that for an endorsement?


Powered by Blogger

Google