Thursday, January 06, 2005
 
Conversations with pears volume 5 (Political analysis)
I opened my desk drawer and there he sat, my one time nemesis, turned friend the Pear.

Me: Hello.

Pear: 'Lo dumbass.

Me: What's up?

Pear: Certainly not the temperature. Are you all curing meat in here or what?

Me: Naw, just the guy next door is big so he keeps it cold.

Pear: I feel ya dawg.

Me: Have you been listening to my cds?

Pear: Nope.

Me: You know why I don't talk to you more?

Pear: Nope, and don't really give a damn.

Me: Because you are bitter and chalky.

Pear: Ya know what would sweeten me right up?

Me: No.

Pear: A diet Mountain Dew.

Me:

Pear: What are you waiting on? A Kerry win?

Me:

Pear: Well it aint happening, unless him and Edwards run a 3 legged race against the Parkview Elementary School 4th grade team. Now, where is my Mountain Dew? Chop chop, my thirst needs to be quenched.

Me: I didn't know pears were political.

Pear: There's a lot you don't know about me.


Powered by Blogger

Google