Wednesday, January 12, 2005
 
Conversations with pears volume 9
Opening desk drawer....

Pear: Hey let me out of here.

Me: Alright.

Pear: So...

Me: So, yeah.

Pear: Question for you.

Me: Hit me up.

Pear: Well, you asked what was better about pears than apples....

Me: Yeah, I recall that.

Pear: You watch much tv?

Me: Some why?

Pear: Well you know those shampoo commercials?

Me: You're losing me, which ones?

Pear: The ones where the girls are having quite a time.

Me: Oh, right.

Pear: You ever seen anyone have that much fun with applebutter?

Me: No.

Pear: You see kiddo, that is pear shampoo they are using, listen to the fun they are having "it's ooooooooorganic."

Me: Ah.

Pear: See an apple try that.

Me: Don't they make apple shampoo too?

Pear: The apple ones don't get near the response that my peeps do.




Powered by Blogger

Google