Sunday, January 09, 2005
 
Hello all
My name is C. I am Jesse's favorite waitress. I am writing this under his name because I am having a hard time with this whole blogger thing. So, here I am. I have heard questions asked about me. I will answer as best as I can.

Question 1.: You and Jesse? What are you?
Answer: Well, we are friends with a whole lot more priveleges.

Question 2.: How did you meet?
Answer: He comes into the restaurant in which I work. I met him in April. I really did not think much about him. He came in one day right before Christmas. His eyes were different. He had a sadness that I had never seen. I was not working on that side on that day so I walked over to say hi. We smiled at one another their was probably 15 people at that table. He acted is if he and I were the only two people in the world. He made my heart flutter. I got mad at the people at his table that were picking on him. Then he came back. He has a shy sweetness that is hard to describe in words but it is sweet.

Question 3.: So what next?
Answer: He is officially broken up with his girlfriend. I guess I am his new girlfriend. He is a sweetie. He brought me breakfast in bed this morning then went back to sleep. We are taking things one day at a time.

Question 4: Hmm. Is this a good thing?
Answer: We think so.

Question 5: How do we know this is you not him?
Answer: If you check the Denver Broncos score you know he is no mood to write this.

Question 6: What made you fall for him?
Answer: When he left a note for me with his credit card slip, saying that he was happy that I had taken care of him. He said he was sorry if he made me mad. He had not. But him taking the time to write me a note gave me goosebumps.

Notes:
Jesse and I are a good thing. He makes my heart jump every time that he says hi. He treats me very well. Yes I do feel quite icy, but am not with him for that. He is a good guy. He makes me feel as if I am the only woman in the world. Jesse is now talking about shutting down this website, he says that it is not as easy as it used to be. I have a favor to ask of you the readers of this. If you like what he says, what Ginger says, what Erica says, what Travis says, what Will says, what Mr. Wanker says, or just the feeling of this website give him some encouragement.

P.S.
I notice my sweetie does not have a picture up. Would you like to see one? I have made him a deal. If he takes a cute picture with me he can put it up here. Do you guys like that? I may be selfish but I want to share us with the world.


Powered by Blogger

Google