Monday, January 03, 2005
 
MFW = C.
I once found out a guy I worked with was a pimp on the side. I also found out a girl that I worked with had done some topless pics and put them on the internet.

Sorry for the digression was wondering to myself where our former receptionist went. Anyway the point is conversations that could be considered strange tend to find me, that was the case tonight, my favorite waitress whom I am debating on naming or not, so I will call C. and I had quite the conversation. The conversation turned from sex to oral sex to sex again, and we had a lot of fun talking. I will give you a few teasers and write the entry in a day or so.

***Teasers***

Alkaseltzer
Humming "Doggie in the window."
Types of underwear.

Update* Read this, it fits tonight.


Powered by Blogger

Google