Thursday, January 27, 2005
 
My favorite conservative bloggers....
A little disclosure.
I am a Coyote Democrat. We are a little different in the west.


1. Jeremy Bol from American Warmonger.

Jeremy is an actual compassionate conservative. He reminds me of a Glenn Reynolds without the readership. He states his views, makes his points, yet never gets out of hand. Jeremy has never been anything but a gracious to me, and I respect him immensely. So, if you are not reading the Warmonger stop by and say hello.

How is that for an endorsement?

2. Jeff Goldstein from Protein Wisdom

Jeff is the leader of the "South Park Republicans" He will call a spade a spade, and is one of very few conservative websites that is not trying to tar and feather a sponge.* I have been asked if LOSLI is a parody of Protein Wisdom. The simple answer is no. Jeff, has inspired posts and series of posts that I have put up. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery. Reading Jeff is like smoking grass with Willie Nelson. You may not be a fan of what they sing or write, but, when you leave you are strangely satisfied and have a new respect for them. Jeff is the best CITIZEN JOURNALIST in the sphere today.

How is that for an endorsement?




Powered by Blogger

Google