this is for pear and femal orange Tina
BE IT KNOWN, this agreement is entered into on the __________ day of _____________, 19___ between _________________________ and __________________________
Whereas, the parties contemplate legal marriage under the laws of the State of ___________________, and it is their mutual desire to enter into this agreement so that they will continue to own and control their own property, and are getting married because of their love for each other but do not desire that their present respective financial interests be changed by their marriage. Now, therefore, it is agreed as follows:
1. All property which belongs to each of the above parties shall be, and shall forever remain, their personal estate, including all interest, rents, and profits which may accrue from said property, and said property shall remain forever free of claim by the other.
2. The parties shall have at all times the full right and authority, in all respects the same as each would have if not married, to use, sell, enjoy, manage, gift and convey all property which may presently belong to him or her.
3. In the event of a separation or divorce, the parties shall have no right against each other by way of claims for support, alimony, maintenance, compensation or division of property existing of this date.
4. In the event of separation or divorce, marital property acquired after marriage shall nevertheless remain subject to division, either by agreement or judicial determination.
5. This agreement shall be binding and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
This agreement shall be enforced with the laws of the State of _______________.
Signed this ______________ day of _________________, 19___
Witness First Party
Witness Second Party