Thursday, February 03, 2005
 
Conversations With My Project Manager... about The Bartender
J... says:
well, what do you want from him?
Bad Penny... says:
undying love and devotion, total honesty and commitment and the ability to leave me the hell alone if I change my mind, clean-ness to the nth degree, gifts, and the ability to love me totally today and not cry a single tear tomorrow if I end up with My Boy
Bad Penny... says:
sex which is ALL ME
Bad Penny... says:
foot rubs
Bad Penny... says:
and...
Bad Penny... says:
is there more?
Bad Penny... says:
um
J... says:
hey

I am impressed
Bad Penny... says:
huh?
J... says:
you are really in tune with what you want
Bad Penny... says:
omgosh how funny
J... says:
that was just flat out the most honest thing I've ever heard
J... says:
wow
Bad Penny... says:
well
J... says:
girl, you are really incredible
Bad Penny... says:
are you kidding?
J... says:
here's what most women say:

"I don't know"
J... says:
I'm not kidding a bit
Bad Penny... says:
baby

that's what I say to HIM

it makes him crazy
J... says:
tell him what you told me

don't be ashamed of it
Bad Penny... says:
I can not do that
J... says:
he may try to make you ashamed of it, but don't be

So the question wise friends is this: Should Bad Penny just tell this to The Bartender or is J off his ever lovin' rocker?


Powered by Blogger

Google