Tuesday, February 01, 2005
 
Paging Ralph......
It appears as if the American Warmonger (Pajamamonger) does not like the left. He seems to want to debate the Democrats.

So, here is my full rebuttal to what he said. This is not a personal attack on Jeremy, I consider him a friend. I have read his blog for a long time, and agree with a lot of what he says.

Open letter to American War Monger

Mr. Bol,

Let me preface this by saying that I am not a traditional Democrat. I am a new school Democrat, I believe in giving all people a chance, I believe in working across party lines after the election. I believe that all people should have a shot at being the best that they can be.

Lets look at your post, and I will do my best to explain, agree, or just shrug.

Bush is Hitler.


My response simple political rhetoric. What about John Effin Kerry, or The Swift Boat Vets, saying that Kerry did not serve his country honorably. I know this must have offended you, being that you too are a vet. This bothered you right? A smear campaign against a man that did nothing but serve his country by choice, a smear campaign that made a the public hate a fellow veteran? It bothered me. I know Bush and Co. Never officially endorsed the swiftboat vets and their behavior, but nor did Kerry endorse moveon.org. This election became a mudslinging contest, there was no dignity, nor honor in either of the campaigns. "Bush is Hitler" is a terrible thing to say about anyone, let alone a sitting president of the United States.

Iraq is Vietnam.


Yes, and Kosovo was Normandy. Seriously, we need to get past all of this partisan bullshit, and get our soldiers home. I do not care if you are the Hawkiest Hawk, our mission is done. We helped rid the Middle East of an enemy, gave the people of Iraq, an election, and now we need to give them their country. Otherwise it may become Vietnam

I hate all Republicans


Extremist nuts on both sides of the fence claim to hate the other party. I would say a majority of the people in both parties have beliefs at least some that fit the other party better than the one they are in. I do not hate republicans, a lot of what they used to stand for was great. The Republican party as well as the Democratic party are both hard to be moderate in. You are chastised by the base. I really don't hate anyone, regardless of beliefs, sexual orientation, what they did with their body, or which political party they belong to... That is why I am a Democrat.

Respectfully Submitted,

Jess


Powered by Blogger

Google