Friday, March 04, 2005
Dear God from the Dog
Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog?
How often do you see a cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride!
Would it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the 'ChryslerBeagle'?
If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals,whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent IDs, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths.
What do humans understand?
Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog:
1) I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
2) I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
3) I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box; although they are tasty, they are not food.
4) The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
5) The sofa is not a face towel; neither are Mom's and Dad's laps.
6) The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
7) My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
8) I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.
9) I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on thetoilet.
10) Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is not an acceptable way of saying "hello".
11) I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.
12) I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering thehouse.
13) I will not throw up in the car.
14) I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my buttacross the carpet.
15) I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch when company is present.
16) The cat is not a squeaky toy; so when I play with him and he makes THAT noise, it's usually not a good thing.
P.S: May I have my testicles back?