Wednesday, April 06, 2005
 
Conversations with Microsoft Excel Volume 2
Me: So.....

Excel:

Me: I guess we need to get along. Ya know call a truce.

Excel:

Me: I have just used Word more and all ya know? Just a familiarity issue.

Excel: Well dumbass, how many Excel classes have you taken?

Me: Uh 2..... I think.

Excel: You got nothing from those classes?

Me: Uh.

Excel: What were you doing trying to meet girls or learn Excel? Come on dumbass.

Me: Uh.

Excel: You make me sick.

Me: Watch it, or I will control-alt-delete your ass.

Excel:

Me: That's what I thought.

Excel:

Me: Sorry, man. I think all this coverage of the pope and Terri Schiavo before that have me stressed. The news seems to be nonstop death lately. I am not downplaying the situations but damn, I just want something happy every once in a while. Hell I would settle for Britneyv/ Kevin gossip at this point.

Excel: Breathe. Just relax. Damn you need some Ridlin or something dude. You make me nervous always pacing and shit.

Powered by Blogger

Google