Wednesday, April 27, 2005
 
Disappointment to my parents


Ralph has dared all of us to take up the challenge of telling the world how we disappointed our parents or something.


If I could be a scientist…

I would be a beer sampler at the Amstel Light factory.

If I could be a musician…

I would confuse Disc Jockeys because I would mix types of music and beats.

If I could be a doctor…

I'd be a proctologist, because I like Ralph am an ass man.

If I could be a painter…

I would like to paint in a similar style to Van Gogh. Who knows why, but I always liked his work.

If I could be an innkeeper…
Ironically this was always my dream job, growing up I always wanted to be a hotel manager. I think the guy from Pretty Woman inspired me.


Because I can I am passing this along to....
Jeremy from American Warmonger, John Paul from Everything's Ruined, Kenneth from Ken is a Verb, and my old pal Jenn from Born Under a Fire Sign.




Powered by Blogger

Google