Wednesday, April 27, 2005
 
Disappointment to my parents
Ralph did this to us. C'mon the rest of the LOSLI crew - ante up!

If I could be a scientist . . .
I would figure out how to time travel. There are times and places I want to see, hear, feel, and taste!

If I could be a musician . . .
I would . . . hey wait! I am a musician and my dad was proud. We used to play violin duets together. We both sang in the choir and better yet, his two grandsons sing as well.

If I could be a doctor . . .
I would figure out a way to stop pain.

If I could be a painter . . .
Well, I do paint. I even had a couple in galleries. Not much now . . . my favorite artists are Manet, Chagall, and Rothko.

If I could be an Innkeeper . . .
I would have a Bed and Breakfast where time stopped when you stepped thru the door. That way, you could take a break from the rushing occurances of life, to be with loved ones, friends, or just have a moment or two to yourself. The caveat would be that the longer you stayed the more you faded from real life. If you stayed too long, no one would recognize you on return.

New victims: Gary at American Regression, Adam at The Questions to Your Answers, and American On Line

Powered by Blogger

Google