Friday, April 29, 2005
 
I'll See Your ANTE and Raise You One
If I could be a scientist…
I would find the seat of the soul, and capture its photo on an MRI or something.

If I could be a musician…
I would play lead guitar in a punk rock band with my fabulous name: Bad Penny & The Distinct PINK

If I could be a doctor…
I'd never have to write legibly again!

If I could be a painter…
I would work summers, coating barns with bright shades of red. You said PAINTER, not artist.

If I could be an innkeeper…
I would always keep brand new full sized bars of soap in the rooms (I know it would cost more but its worth it), I would use twice the right amount of unscented fabric softener and I would spray the sheets with jasmine linen spray.

(and I raised you one)
If I could be whatever I wished to be...
I would be Just Bad Penny, one short year away from graduating from law school and then saving the world.

Powered by Blogger

Google