Thursday, April 07, 2005
 
Talk radio
I have a guilty pleasure, listening to overnight AM radio..... Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. I guess my reason for this is, no matter how weird I think I am if I listen to that show, I feel "normal."

That being said, I rarely listen to day time talk radio. I just think most hosts on both sides of the spectrum are arrogant pricks. I can not stand Rush Limbaugh nor Al Franken. I think Hannity is about as informative as talking to my lamp. Ed Schultz is a fucking sellout.

Why do I bring this up? Today I listened to "The Citizen Journalist Report" I must say I did laugh. Jeff Goldstein (Protein Wisdom) is funny blogging or talking. Bill Ardolino (INDC Journal)is a good host as well. I listened to the LGF segment. I may not agree with much of what Charles Johnson writes but the show humanized him.

So.... Support the boys and their new endeavor.

Powered by Blogger

Google