Monday, May 02, 2005
 
Frustration.. (bumped for updates)
I am a fairly easy going person or so I think I am at least. However, the thing that ticks me off the most is when people don't talk to me directly. So, I am a teacher and I supposedly hurt a colleague's feelings, but instead of her telling me so, I had to hear about it through another person. Sometimes I wonder, am I back in high school?

The bottom line is.. if I piss you off then just stinking tell me. The ironic thing is that I am one of the youngest people on staff or maybe that isn't ironic.

Update: So being the bold person I am, I confront the person I apparently hurt. I told her if I ever piss her off again, then come tell me directly please, she put her head down and walked away. I may be one of the younger ones, but I am not the most immature ones.

Powered by Blogger

Google