Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
PSA # 1386
This morning I wake up at 3:00 AM to phone playing ringtone "my boo." I turn grasping for it in the dark. Look at the caller ID, debate whether to answer, flip it open....

Me: Hey.

Her: Whats up?

Me: Um well, not a lot. Laying in bed.

Her: Sounds good.

Me: Yeah.

Her: How's Texas?

Me: Still Texas. The people are kind of kooky, they talk funny, but it is OK.

Her: People always talk to you.

Me: Yeah... so, what are you wearing?

Her: A shirt I borrowed from your closet.

Me: What else?

Her: Wouldn't you like to know.

Me: What color and are they thong or v-string?

Her: Glad to see I still can do it for you.

Me: Uh OK?

Her: Hey.

Me: Yes.

Her: You mean a lot to me. I think a lot of you.

Me: I am blushing good thing it is dark.

Her: Goodnight mi amor.

Me: Goodnight.

Her: See you soon. Right?

Me: Hopefully.

Powered by Blogger

Google