Sunday, May 15, 2005
 
Roadtrip..
I went to Palm Springs for a girls weekend. Of course Friday traffic made the trek three times as long as normal. However, on the way, I listened to Mitch Hedberg who is freaking hilarious. This is one of my favorite lines of his..

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut - I'll just give you money and you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario in which I would need to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend? "Don’t even act like I didn't buy a doughnut, I've got the documentation right here. Oh wait, it's back home in the file... under 'D', for doughnut."

If you haven't listened to him, check out one of his cds, it is completely worth the money or this site lists many of his terrific lines.

Powered by Blogger

Google